Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese president calls for Trump "restraint" in front of North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese president calls for Trump "restraint" in front of North Korea Empty Chinese president calls for Trump "restraint" in front of North Korea

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2017, 2:40 am

Chinese president calls for Trump "restraint" in front of North Korea

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Chinese President Xi Jinping told US President Donald Trump said he hoped that all parties show restraint with respect to North Korea.

The state media on Monday, said Xi Jinping "revealed during a call with Trump, China opposes anything contrary to UN Security Council resolutions."

Ping said that "all parties to avoid doing anything that would increase tensions."

This comes at a time when the North Korean army, said on Sunday, it would "destroy the United States without mercy, if Washington decided to attack his country."

The news agency quoted the official Korean Central Army as saying in a statement that it "would be our reaction to the US Navy and its cruelty, so will not leave the aggressors a chance to survive."

This came after he headed the battle group led by "US aircraft carrier to the region", amid fears the prospect of Pyongyang, "a sixth nuclear test."

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-14304/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:12 pm