Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

«One voice» to resolve the parliamentary vote on the answers to the President of the Electoral Commi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

«One voice» to resolve the parliamentary vote on the answers to the President of the Electoral Commi Empty «One voice» to resolve the parliamentary vote on the answers to the President of the Electoral Commi

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 2:55 am

«One voice» to resolve the parliamentary vote on the answers to the President of the Electoral Commission

4/26/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    The House voted, on Tuesday, the lack of conviction answers head of the Independent Electoral Commission, in a decision issued in the Parliament to compel the concerned authorities to apply the national agricultural product protection. According to a statement issued by the information department of the parliament, the House of Representatives voted by secret ballot on the lack of conviction answers to the president of the Independent Electoral Commission, as the number of voters was not convinced 119 deputies, while the number of voters conviction 118 deputies, while the number of skeptics was 15 deputies out of 252 deputies .
    He said House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri that the required number should have 127 deputies majority, noting that the lack of conviction does not mean the withdrawal of confidence, calling on those who wish to withdraw confidence to submit a request in this regard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:13 pm