Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CIA ‘implanted microphones into CATS’ in a bizarre attempt to spy on Russia

Lobo
    Lobo

CIA ‘implanted microphones into CATS’ in a bizarre attempt to spy on Russia Empty CIA ‘implanted microphones into CATS’ in a bizarre attempt to spy on Russia

Post by Lobo Fri 28 Apr 2017, 12:36 pm

FUR YOUR EYES ONLY
    CIA ‘implanted microphones into CATS’ in a bizarre attempt to spy on Russia

Spooks were praised for their 'pioneering work' creating robo-cats in declassified docs
    By Neal Baker
    28th April 2017, 3:05 am
    Updated: 28th April 2017, 2:37 pm

CIA spooks tried to spy on Soviet Russia using CATS implanted with microphones under their skin.
    Declassified docs show how spy chiefs praised “pioneering” scientists for slitting open moggies and stitching in electronic hardware to uncover their enemies’ secrets.

CIA ‘implanted microphones into CATS’ in a bizarre attempt to spy on Russia Jh-composite-cat-p9
    CIA spooks tried to spy on Soviet Russia using CATS implanted with microphones under their skin
    CIA ‘implanted microphones into CATS’ in a bizarre attempt to spy on Russia Nintchdbpict000307488793
    Getty Images
    CIA spies developed grim techniques involving cutting open cats to spy on their enemies
    CIA ‘implanted microphones into CATS’ in a bizarre attempt to spy on Russia Nintchdbpict000320054232
    CIA plans revealed how the bizarre system was attached to the cats
    Dubbed “Project Acoustic Kitty”, the grim £10 million programme was developed over five years in the 1960s as a novel but gruesome new eavesdropping method.
    A cat’s tail was used as an antenna and a wire travelled all the way up its spine connecting to a microphone in its ear, while a battery was housed in its chest.
    But on its first test, its CIA handlers watched on in horror as their robo-kitty was run over and killed just seconds into the mission.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3433398/cia-wikileaks-cats-soviet-russia-spy-programme/

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:09 pm