Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices continue to fall

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices continue to fall Empty Oil prices continue to fall

Post by Rocky Mon 01 May 2017, 1:55 am

Oil prices continue to fall

Date: 09:52 01/05/2017
    PetroleumInformation / Baghdad ..

Oil prices fell on Monday due to fears of a possible OPEC production cuts led to the reduction of excess supply in the market significantly in the near term should not lead despite the talk about the extension of the validity of these reductions.

The decline of West Texas Intermediate crude for June delivery 12 cents to 49.21 a barrel by 0032 GMT, after closing Friday rose at 36 cents. The contracts rose about two percent from the lowest level reached since the month on Thursday.

Brent crude fell for the price of the nearest month of a new maturity in July fell 14 cents to $ 51.91.

The Iranian Oil Minister said on Saturday that the non-OPEC OPEC countries gave positive signals on the extension of production cuts, which will be supported by Tehran as well.

OPEC meets this month to discuss oil production policy.

A Reuters poll of the views of economists and analysts showed that if OPEC agreed to extend the cuts were bloated global stocks end by the end of the year. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/05/01/economic/151781

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:10 pm