Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary tribes discuss the return of the displaced with an American delegation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary tribes discuss the return of the displaced with an American delegation Empty Parliamentary tribes discuss the return of the displaced with an American delegation

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2017, 2:15 am

Parliamentary tribes discuss the return of the displaced with an American delegation

05/02/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    Examined the chairman of the parliamentary clans Abboud al-Issawi, during a meeting with a delegation of the US Institute of Peace, solving the problems facing the country and the return of displaced persons and reconstruction of cities liberated from terrorism.
    A statement of the Information Office of the Parliament, received «morning», that the two sides discussed the possibility of solving the problems facing Iraq, especially that the country is going through a new phase, namely liberalization provinces that have been occupied by terrorist gangs Daesh.
    He said al - Issawi, according to the statement, that »there are major problems requiring the government and the House of Representatives, clans and international organizations seeking to Halhaomin the most important of the return of displaced people and the reconstruction of the cities that were destroyed during military operations and the elimination of terrorism».
    For his part, between the delegation of the US Institute of Peace, they are « in the process of gathering information about the problems, to give priority to help solve them, as well as the continued holding meetings to develop a road map to resolve those problems».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:46 am