Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US company turning Iraqi base into a center for illegal acts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US company turning Iraqi base into a center for illegal acts Empty US company turning Iraqi base into a center for illegal acts

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2017, 3:29 am

US company turning Iraqi base into a center for illegal acts

May 4 .2017 - 10:40 | Number of readings: 320

Sommer News: According to the Associated Press, the company Sallyport global US that receives $ 700 million to secure the base country 's air security in Salah al - Din turn a blind eye for several illegal acts taking place at the base , as revealed by investigators and staff affiliated US company after an interview with them.

The agency said in a report seen (Sommer News), that it "among the works carried out in the company of alcohol smuggling, theft and trafficking in human beings and their use for the purposes of prostitution and prostitution", as she put it.

The agency quoted Stephen Anderson, a former staff expelled as saying that "his managers pressured him to sign a forged data planes carrying smuggled alcohol."

Christie King, one of the investigators who have been expelled also stated that the reason for her expulsion so quickly return to know a lot of information about what is happening at the base.

Investigators confirmed the agency that "the company was visiting schedules and salaries were acted for people who are not working."

According to investigators, the company brought the Ethiopians were working with one of the hotel was their use of prostitution, according to the Associated Press.

The company's lawyer declined to six card Aladat said that "the charges did not prove, and we will start an investigation and that the company refused to close the investigation files of such magnitude."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:00 am