Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bayati: foreign troops in Iraq is to train and assist Iraqi forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bayati: foreign troops in Iraq is to train and assist Iraqi forces Empty Bayati: foreign troops in Iraq is to train and assist Iraqi forces

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2017, 4:15 am

Bayati: foreign troops in Iraq is to train and assist Iraqi forces

Sat, 06 May 2017 09:11:47

Said the Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives Abbas al-Bayati, Saturday, the absence of any US military forces in Iraq, noting that the existing forces is limited to its mission to advise the security forces, as well as its training of some military factions. A supporting role and assistant to the Iraqi khat and not in direct fight with the organization Daesh

Al-Bayati said in a press statement that Alamarkih troops in Iraq and its role clearly in training and providing advice and assistance in the air strikes, stressing that Iraq does not need foreign troops in his battles with the terrorist organization Daesh "

Al-Bayati said, "can not accept the stability of foreign military forces in Iraq and the presence of US troops ended under the security agreement, stressing that the Iraqi forces are able to address the post-Daesh and security challenges or protect the security and stability in the liberated provinces."

He said that information about the presence of US troops in Iraq, whose sole purpose is to disrupt the victories of Iraqi forces in their battles with the terrorist organization Daesh. "

A number of media have been published in a previous contract agreement with the United States serving as the survival of US forces in Iraq in the period after the end of the battle against al-Daesh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:41 am