Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi politician calls for parties to set vacations and not Thouliha for "Stock Exchange"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi politician calls for parties to set vacations and not Thouliha for "Stock Exchange" Empty Iraqi politician calls for parties to set vacations and not Thouliha for "Stock Exchange"

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2017, 4:07 am

Iraqi politician calls for parties to set vacations and not Thouliha for "Stock Exchange"

10:07 - 09/05/2017

Politician called on the Iraqi Hani Ashour, Tuesday, the Electoral Commission to strongly audit and not Alastshal in the granting of licenses to political parties, and the adoption of a new mechanism in the granting of licenses to preserve the democratic process, stressing not to transform the idea of ​​forming parties into a political review and exchange to compete personal.

Ashour said in a statement / information /, said that "the large number of parties advanced for vacations in the election commission indicates that the partisan activity and democratic process in danger, there are those who believe that the formation of parties is competing review without based on ideas and proposals of new political theories to reform the Iraqi society and that many of these parties would simply electoral blocs end with the election, which does not serve the democratic process in Iraq. "

He added that "many of the same visions of similar parties did not bring anything new, and more progress modul depends on what has money and not what has the new ideas and proposals, and that some of them will have to alliances with other blocs, and will use the name of the party just to get a share of positions in the event of the cluster that is allied with them win. "

Ashour warned of "transforming the democratic process to exchange market and to compete personal what makes a mockery of the political movement and the aspirations of the race and not to serve Iraq's political future" .anthy / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 5:12 pm