Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal reveal "significant imbalance" in the application of the Accountability Act proc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal reveal "significant imbalance" in the application of the Accountability Act proc Empty Parliamentary Legal reveal "significant imbalance" in the application of the Accountability Act proc

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 3:52 am

Parliamentary Legal reveal "significant imbalance" in the application of the Accountability Act procedures

May 10 .2017 - 18:11 | Number of Views: 986

Sommer News: Baghdad .. confirmed the Legal Committee of the parliamentary member Mahmoud al-Hassan, on Wednesday, that there is a great imbalance in the application of the accountability and justice in the State Institutions Act procedures, while stressing the need to amend the law in order to be clear in the application.

Hassan said in a press interview that "the accountability and justice has not been doing their job properly in state institutions, stressing that" there are hundreds of officials covered by the procedures of accountability and justice and were sentenced to de orders, but has not been applied against them until now, which indicates the presence of a large defect must Atdarkh everyone service to the country. "

Hassan added that "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi initiated the readjustment of the law of accountability and justice for the reform of the Commission not to be a tool for blackmail," explaining that "the law should be amended in order to be clear in the application of procedures covered by the direction."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:34 pm