Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad governor promised the people of the capital by attracting reputable companies to implement p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad governor promised the people of the capital by attracting reputable companies to implement p Empty Baghdad governor promised the people of the capital by attracting reputable companies to implement p

Post by Rocky Sun May 14, 2017 2:40 am

Baghdad governor promised the people of the capital by attracting reputable companies to implement projects

History of edits:: 2017/5/13

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} promised the governor of Baghdad, residents of the capital Atwan Atwani that the coming stage will witness a significant investment cooperation and attracting important companies and solid and investors to implement projects in various sectors. "

He said during a meeting with the ambassadors of Kuwait and Italy , according to a statement by his press office announced today that "Iraq is exposed to significant financial crisis and in the light of this crisis , we have as a government , a local capital to find alternatives to the implementation of projects that serve the citizen and in various sectors."
    "The next stage will witness cooperation and attracting investment companies as well as discreet and investors, as well as the province 's quest to overcome the obstacles plaguing the investment process in the capital."
    Atwani discussed with Italian Ambassador Marco Carnelos and Kuwaiti Ambassador Salem Ghassab "ways of strengthening bilateral cooperation between the two countries , local government in Baghdad by pushing for investment in the capital, adding that Iraq linking historical ties between the two countries , we find that it is necessary to have cooperation seriously to develop those relationships at various levels and sectors. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:37 am