Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IS stones man for adultery in Deir Ezzor, cancels two other sentences

jedi17
    jedi17

IS stones man for adultery in Deir Ezzor, cancels two other sentences Empty IS stones man for adultery in Deir Ezzor, cancels two other sentences

Post by jedi17 Sun 14 May 2017, 8:05 pm

IS stones man for adultery in Deir Ezzor, cancels two other sentences

Deir Ezzor (SyriaNews.media) The self-proclaimed Islamic State group stoned a man, on Sunday, on charges of adultery in Deir Ezzor, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported.

The observatory said that the Islamic State group stoned a man, on charges of adultery, in the municipal square in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor, in front of dozens of civilians, including children.

The terrorist group canceled the execution of two other stoning sentences in the city, due to the presence of aircraft of the international coalition in the skies of the area, the observatory added.

Noteworthy, the US-led international coalition is intensifying its air strike on the Islamic State headquarters in both Syria and Iraq.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:45 pm