Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade with Iranian companies looking for construction materials possibility of joint cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade with Iranian companies looking for construction materials possibility of joint cooperation Empty Trade with Iranian companies looking for construction materials possibility of joint cooperation

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 8:45 am

Trade with Iranian companies looking for construction materials possibility of joint cooperation

It examined the Ministry of Commerce with industry specialized plastic pipes and connections Iranian companies the possibility of cooperation between the two sides.

General Company for Construction Materials Trading morning Falih al-Saadi said director talks about the possibility of cooperation with the company (CBG Iran) to equip his company's construction materials of high quality and in conformity with the standards and specifications approved have

Indicating that he has discussed the contracting methods followed by the company with the manufacturers directly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:02 am