Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The formation of a higher committee headed by al-Maliki to oversee the resolution of the distributio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The formation of a higher committee headed by al-Maliki to oversee the resolution of the distributio Empty The formation of a higher committee headed by al-Maliki to oversee the resolution of the distributio

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Aug 2013, 9:50 am

The formation of a higher committee headed by al-Maliki to oversee the resolution of the distribution of land to citizens

BAGHDAD / obelisk: formed Iraqi government, on Thursday, a supreme committee to supervise the distribution of land to citizens.

The government said in a statement posted on the General Secretariat of the prime minister and who got "obelisk", a copy of "The Council of Ministers form a higher committee headed by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to oversee the implementation of Council resolution judge the distribution of land to the citizens of the poor and needy."

She added that "a number of recommendations and guidelines issued by the Office of the Prime Minister on the formation of sub-committees in Baghdad and the provinces for the purpose of implementation of the resolution."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

The formation of a higher committee headed by al-Maliki to oversee the resolution of the distributio Empty Re: The formation of a higher committee headed by al-Maliki to oversee the resolution of the distributio

Post by wayoutnow Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:08 am

Am needy !!! And poor pay me $$$$$

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:14 am