Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Experts expected the capital flight from Iraq over the coming months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Experts expected the capital flight from Iraq over the coming months Empty Experts expected the capital flight from Iraq over the coming months

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Aug 2013, 2:51 pm

Experts expected the capital flight from Iraq over the coming months

Ali Salman-21/08/2013-9: 36 pm

The Economist revealed Majid mock, potential capital flight of Iraqi and foreign country in the next few months because of the unstable security situation, calling on the Government to reassure local and foreign investors to work in Iraq. Mock said that in Baghdad and several provinces of car bomb explosions and security breaches have obsessed with fear when some investors who want to work in Iraq, invited them to think seriously to bring out their capital deposited in Iraqi banks abroad for fear of loss.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Experts expected the capital flight from Iraq over the coming months Empty Re: Experts expected the capital flight from Iraq over the coming months

Post by Wayne Irby Thu 22 Aug 2013, 6:56 pm

Can't blame them for that!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Experts expected the capital flight from Iraq over the coming months Empty Re: Experts expected the capital flight from Iraq over the coming months

Post by fonz1951 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 7:13 pm

Wayne Irby wrote:Can't blame them for that!
    neither can i. but i also believe that a currency re value would be a big step in the right direction,because a man with money, food etc. is far less likely to blow things up.just my opinion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:12 am