Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khalati: provincial council elections law is ready to vote and includes reducing the number of its

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khalati: provincial council elections law is ready to vote and includes reducing the number of its  Empty Khalati: provincial council elections law is ready to vote and includes reducing the number of its

Post by Rocky Sat 27 May 2017, 2:51 am

Khalati: provincial council elections law is ready to vote and includes reducing the number of its members

History of edits:: 2017/5/26

{Baghdad} Euphrates News said MP from the bloc of Hassan Khalati on Friday, the readiness of the draft provincial elections law to a vote in the House of Representatives.
    He Khalati, told {Euphrates News}, "We have legal elections, including provincial elections law and is ready to vote was saturated debate and listen to different points of view," adding that " the Legal Committee said it was ready for submission to the vote."
    He explained that " the law saw a consensus on reducing the numbers will not as before as it will be approximately 50% of the current number, and it 's the other law {St. lego} average electoral denominator upon which seats are calculated for each list, which rotates the many differences," he said . " compatibility is now 1.7 and this figure the greater means going towards alliances. "
    And the Commission members present and the possibility of being nominated to the Committee of Experts, " a law has no objection to the nomination, but to take the dilemmas got and compromises that have been communicating them into consideration Khalati said, the order to complete the commission of her career , which next September ends and is not an extension to them so they are the cause does not need to appeal to the court. "
    He was a member of the parliamentary legal committee Kamel al - Zaidi, has announced the readiness of the draft electoral law Tsoat.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:42 pm