Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: Kurdistan has become a "Menbta Israeli intelligence" must deter Barzani to "force"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: Kurdistan has become a "Menbta Israeli intelligence" must deter Barzani to "force" Empty Maliki: Kurdistan has become a "Menbta Israeli intelligence" must deter Barzani to "force"

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 3:01 am

Maliki: Kurdistan has become a "Menbta Israeli intelligence" must deter Barzani to "force"

The political scene   Tuesday 30 May 2017
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press

Deputy President of the Republic president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday that the Kurdistan region of Iraq has become a "Menbta Israeli intelligence," adding that it should deter the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani to "force" if necessary.

Maliki said in an interview with the Lebanese newspaper "News" and seen by "Sky Press," said that "the internal politics of Barzani, characterized by violence, and uniqueness, and lacking any legitimate cover," pointing out that "Barzani governs the Kurdistan on the way the elders of the Kurdish tribes previously, and Alagawat" .

He added that "Bazana would like to one day, that facilitated the circumstances and constitutes a major Kurdish state, and cut off parts of Syria, Iran, Iraq, and Turkey, but the data surrounding does not allow about such behavior, and the right of States at least publicly that does not support this act, with the exception of Israel. it depends on Israel, in all its policies and in all his schemes. "

Maliki pointed out that "Kurdistan has become Menbta for all companies and Israeli intelligence, and unfortunately a day see the spectra take delegations and travel to Arbil," noting that "Barzani is not the kind that gives such a freedom, but must face the facts, and the facts, if necessary It must deter force. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:45 pm