Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Now the file is resolved the 24 deputies who have lifted immunity from them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Now the file is resolved the 24 deputies who have lifted immunity from them Empty Deputy: Now the file is resolved the 24 deputies who have lifted immunity from them

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2017, 2:21 am

Deputy: Now the file is resolved the 24 deputies who have lifted immunity from them

Political Since 2017-06-01 at 10:14 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    MP of the bloc of citizen Mohammed al-Lakash, said that the names of the 24 deputies who have been stripped of immunity were for various issues, including criminal and other misdemeanors or quarrels or issues of publication, pointing out that this matter will be resolved during the legislative holiday by going to the competent courts to follow up their cases.
    "The names of the 24 deputies who spoke about the lifting of the immunity of the parliament speaker accused of different issues," he said in a press statement, noting that "some of them cases misdemeanors and other crimes and other courts of publication or quarrels between deputies among them."
    He added that "the speaker of parliament refused to announce names and demanded during the legislative holiday to resolve this matter and go voluntarily to the courts to see the issues."
    He added that "whoever was innocent will automatically drop the case by judicial order, or the opposite will be legal proceedings against them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:55 pm