Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A law clarifying how the judiciary deals with the deputy whose immunity was lifted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A law clarifying how the judiciary deals with the deputy whose immunity was lifted Empty A law clarifying how the judiciary deals with the deputy whose immunity was lifted

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Sep 2019, 3:25 am

A law clarifying how the judiciary deals with the deputy whose immunity was lifted

10:15 - 18/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. He
    said the legal expert Ali al - Tamimi, Wednesday, how to treat the judiciary with the MP who lifted his immunity, pointing out that the death insults and defamation may amount to imprisonment for one year in addition to the abuse of religious symbols may be considered a felony , according to deems the judiciary.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to the information, that "immunity and after lifting one of the deputies to vote in parliament, the deputy is referred to the Court of Investigation, which is now entitled to arrest the deputy, who was lifted immunity for the existence of a case against him."
    He added that "the deputy who was referred to the court can not be released on bail in the case was criminal, especially after the lifting of immunity and transfer to ordinary citizen," noting that "articles 433 and 434 are punished by imprisonment and a fine or imprisonment for one year A misdemeanor in law, insulting religious symbols in accordance with Article 372, is punishable by a felony according to the judiciary.
    Al-Tamimi pointed out that “the deputy whose immunity was lifted will be replaced by the parliament in the event of a conviction by the criminal or misdemeanors court, according to Law No. 6 of 2006, where he will be replaced by another person from the same bloc and the province.” I have to challenge the parliament's decision to not prevent or stop the legal procedures and the conduct of the proceedings, arrest, investigation and inspection. " Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:27 am