Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia massing on the borders of Qatar .. and Gulf expert expects full-scale invasion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia massing on the borders of Qatar .. and Gulf expert expects full-scale invasion Empty Saudi Arabia massing on the borders of Qatar .. and Gulf expert expects full-scale invasion

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2017, 2:17 am

Saudi Arabia massing on the borders of Qatar .. and Gulf expert expects full-scale invasion

History of edits:: 2017/6/6

{International: Euphrates News} Political experts predicted, that the severance of diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia and some other countries of Qatar, in preparation for a "comprehensive invasion of her."
    Professor Ali Al - Ahmed, the founder and director of the Institute for Gulf Affairs in Washington, in a press statement, said that Saudi Arabia 's decision to cut off all relations with the State of Qatar and the closure of all land, sea and air before the border, may not only be a prelude to full - scale invasion of Doha. "
    He added , " I knew information on that there is a Saudi military movements near the Qatari border, then the Saudis are preparing. "
    warned Al - Ahmad that the mass invasion of the State of Qatar, it can happen much sooner than you expect anyone else.
    He said , " achieved significantly the frequency of military operations in Yemen, and those a key sign, there is a pause or a significant reduction in the number of strikes Priority Saudi Arabia in Yemen, and this shows that the Saudis are massing their forces for a surprise move against Qatar. "
    He noted that the US President, Donald Trump, and his foreign minister, Rex Tillerson, would support significantly the Saudi invasion of Qatar, adding , " I think he actually told the Saudis that would have no objection. "
    Abizaid, saying , " If conquered Saudis Qatar, SSA returns with clearly strong support from Egypt, the UAE and Bahrain. "
    he explained that" the Saudis strongly from Qatar are angry, they do not want to calm down the situation in Qatar, and they have a strong desire to reduce its role and make it just He continued to Riyadh. "
    He added , " The Saudis have two goals: first, that Qatar turn into a subject relationship with Saudi Arabia, and the other, looking forward Saudis to the huge Qatari reserves of cash, they want those reserves, and it seems that they are determined to take over the leadership of Qatar."

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=144069

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:51 pm