Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi: the House of Representatives in the performance of his past, despite being exposed to securi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi: the House of Representatives in the performance of his past, despite being exposed to securi Empty Najafi: the House of Representatives in the performance of his past, despite being exposed to securi

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Aug 2013, 6:34 am

Najafi: the House of Representatives in the performance of his past, despite being exposed to security threats

27-08-2013 12:04 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Criticized House Speaker Osama Najafi, some political parties of trying to stick the charges 'unfair' council, stressing that the Council past in the performance of his work, despite being exposed to such threats, the recent security. Nujaifi said in a speech during a ceremony honoring the students top in Iraq for Studies Preparatory School, which his Education Committee parliamentary and attended by the Agency (news): Despite security threats suffered by the Council, but he continues to work and your presence this unless proof of this, referring to student attendance top of the ceremony. said: There are some
    التخرصات and accusations that you are trying in some quarters tendentious glued wrongfully and intentionally House of Representatives, noting that the Council was able to approve a grant elementary school students and strive to be comprehensive high school as well. / End / h. P /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:43 pm