Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thus, the Office of Abadi commented on the intentions of the secession of Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Thus, the Office of Abadi commented on the intentions of the secession of Kurdistan Empty Thus, the Office of Abadi commented on the intentions of the secession of Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Jun 2017, 3:05 am

Thus, the Office of Abadi commented on the intentions of the secession of Kurdistan

The political scene   Friday June 09 2017 

It confirmed the Information Office of the Prime Minister, on Friday, that Iraq is based on the constitution as a reference to determine the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan region, stressing that any party can not determine their own destiny in isolation from others.

A spokesman for the office, Saad al-Hadithi in a statement received "Sky Press," said that "any decision concerning the future of Iraq must take into account the constitutional provisions, it is an Iraqi decision and not for a party without the other."

He added, "We are based on the Constitution a legal and political point of reference to determine the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan region," stressing that "must be for all Iraqis their say about the future of their homeland, nor any party can determine their own destiny in isolation from others."

Agreed Kurdish parties in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, last Wednesday to hold a popular referendum on the fate of the region in the twenty-fifth of next September

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:16 pm