Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why Abadi Office commented on the recent decision of reference? [My voice]

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Why Abadi Office commented on the recent decision of reference? [My voice] Empty Why Abadi Office commented on the recent decision of reference? [My voice]

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Feb 2016, 10:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 14/2/2016 16:40 • 315 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi commented on the supreme religious authority's recent decision to stop political speeches guidance Friday on a weekly basis.

A spokesman for the office, Saad al-Hadithi told all of Iraq [where] "We do not engage in the interpretation of this resolution and the reference independent body remains give a decision in the direction as it deems appropriate and right do not interfere in their work." 
    The reference had decided at last Friday encountered by the fifth month February will stop the political guidance speeches combination, said its representative in Karbala, Mr. Ahmed net "was we have been in every Friday to read in the second sermon written transcript represents insights and opinions of religious authority in Iraqi affairs, but you may decide that this is not a week for the time being but for what Any other things and the requirements occasions. " 
    attributed the political blocs that decision to the resentment of severe reference to the government itself and the masses of non-implementation of the reforms and make changes by the looks of the Iraqi people, especially after she held up in recent speeches through their representatives in Karbala, the ruling political forces after the fall of the regime the former in 2003 for recurrent crises taking place in Iraq. 
    also criticized the reference, also delayed the application of political, administrative and economic reform packages in the area of the fight against corruption, among others, announced by the government since August 2 Almadi.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:12 am