Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance for "Economy News": 93% of customs revenues go to the pockets of corrupt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance for "Economy News": 93% of customs revenues go to the pockets of corrupt Empty Parliamentary Finance for "Economy News": 93% of customs revenues go to the pockets of corrupt

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jun 2017, 2:35 am

Parliamentary Finance for "Economy News": 93% of customs revenues go to the pockets of corrupt

It announced the financial representative, that 93% of the revenues of customs go to the pockets of corrupt, indicating that the revenues of customs reached the year last 650 billion dinars .
    A member of the Committee of Finance Parliamentary, Haitham al - Jubouri, for " Economy News " , that " the size of corruption , financial and administrative large in ports border, as what enters the country from the revenues of customs 7% while 93% of the revenues go to the pockets of the corrupt " , noting that " revenues customs must to be 8 trillions of dinars annually while the income of the country the year last of customs 650 billion dinars . "
    He added that " the official first for corruption in the customs and the Ministry of Finance and the Office of the Prime Minister " , referring to the " number of senior of officials involved with corruption in customs ."
    Among the " protection of the product local will not succeed as long as corruption , financial and administrative controlling the ports border because it is taking place is the process of changing the sex of the goods in order to reduce the tax of customs ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm