Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq lost 320 billion dollars went to the pockets of corrupt officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq lost 320 billion dollars went to the pockets of corrupt officials Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq lost 320 billion dollars went to the pockets of corrupt officials

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:57 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq lost 320 billion dollars went to the pockets of corrupt officials

18:49 - 29/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    A member of the parliamentary finance committee Abdul Rahim Darraji revealed on Wednesday that Iraq lost more than 320 billion dollars in previous years, which officials seized by legitimate means, stressing the abolition of some of the regulatory institutions, which he described as "excess" and the budget of the state.
    "More than 320 billion dollars have gone into the wind and found their place in the pockets of political elites as a result of financial and administrative corruption in previous years, mostly through legal and legitimate means, and tens of billions of dollars have been wasted by jumping on the law," Darraji said in a statement.
    "There are dozens of regulatory institutions as excessive links and unnecessary because they incurred large financial burdens, as well as the involvement of some cases of corruption and reached the other to be blackmailing corrupt officials, which must be resolved."
    "There are preventive measures that the government must take quickly, such as stopping dealing with suspicious companies executing projects and preventing the granting of operational advances," he said. "Advances are paid in advance to contractors. Most companies have exploited this gap with imaginary contractors."
    The media quoted Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi as seeking the formation of a specialized court soon to consider cases of financial and administrative corruption that called for fighting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:38 am