Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Documents .. Sheikha "Mozah" supported opposition to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Documents .. Sheikha "Mozah" supported opposition to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait Empty Documents .. Sheikha "Mozah" supported opposition to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jun 2017, 2:12 am

Documents .. Sheikha "Mozah" supported opposition to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait

13/06/2017

The fiercely boycott the Doha battle by Arab states, it debunked the Qatari opposition, which is chaired by Sheikha Nov girl Ahmed Al Thani, issued checks in millions of riyals from accounts belonging to Sheikha Mozah and mother of the Emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad, customers from Saudi and Kuwaiti opposition.
    Not only Sheikha Nov girl Ahmed, only informative, but has published some of the checks mentioned above, including a check issued a $ 25 million rials to Mr. "Abdul Hamid Abbas Hussein Dashti" Kuwaiti opposition, former MP in the Kuwaiti parliament, issued against him sentenced to two years imprisonment for complicity of incitement and agreement and to help raise funds for non-public purposes without a license in Bahrain.

A check of Moza Abdul Hamid Dechy
    Moreover, under the title of "country leaks" the page of a Qatari opposition to publish another photo issued a check from a Sheikha accounts Moza worth 75 million Qatari riyals for invited "Saad bin Rashid bin Mohammed Faqih," Saudi dissident and founder of the Islamic Movement for Reform.

A check worth 75 million riyals to Saad al-Faqih
    The Qatari opposition continued its campaign for power in Qatar, where he also exposed the page image of an account statement to the Saudi activist Jane Hathloul which confirms received 9 million Qatari riyals Patarrah October 4 from accounts belonging to Sheikha Mozah.

Statement of account for the two sides Alzahloul
    Even the Qatari opposition page has published a conversation she claimed a banana Sheikh with one of the staff within the involved bank in issuing checks for those accounts, which says it "Mswin comprehensive investigation into the bank and the bank inverted over Hudur I Khayef get bogged down," which she replied: Take a vacation and traveled Oman today I quote all the documents and images, it estimated imaginable.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/168663.html

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:25 pm