Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mutlaq: America and Saudi Arabia have supported the Al-Islah and Al-Halbousi coalition that will

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mutlaq: America and Saudi Arabia have supported the Al-Islah and Al-Halbousi coalition that will  Empty Al-Mutlaq: America and Saudi Arabia have supported the Al-Islah and Al-Halbousi coalition that will

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Apr 2020, 1:52 am

Al-Mutlaq: America and Saudi Arabia have supported the Al-Islah and Al-Halbousi coalition that will not become the leader of the year

09:45 - 04/28/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    President of the National Dialogue Front, Saleh al-Mutlaq, revealed on Monday that America and Saudi Arabia supported the Reform and Reconstruction Alliance that was formed after the announcement of the results of the 2018 elections, while he indicated that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi would not become a leader of the Sunni component.
    Al-Mutlaq said in televised statements that I followed / information, that “Saudi Arabia and America were in agreement with the project of the Reform Alliance,” indicating that “the current Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi, as well as the leader of the decision coalition Khamis Al-Khanjar in addition to the leader of the solution party Jamal Karbouli, left the Reform Alliance and failed to attend its meetings ”
    He added, "The non-attendance of Al-Halbousi, Al-Khanjar and Karbouli was the first setback for the Reform Alliance, and some withdrew from the reform due to pressure on him."
    Al-Mutlaq explained, “Al-Halbousi will weaken after his exit from the presidency of the parliament, just as he did before him and some of those who line up around Al-Halbousi are afraid of the corruption files he possesses on them.” Better for him. ” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:14 pm