Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad province is supported by traders and coordination with the ministries to promote trade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad province is supported by traders and coordination with the ministries to promote trade Empty Baghdad province is supported by traders and coordination with the ministries to promote trade

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Jun 2017, 1:45 am

Baghdad province is supported by traders and coordination with the ministries to promote trade

History of edits:: 2017/6/15

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} promised the governor of Baghdad Atwan Atwani, on Thursday, Baghdad Chamber of Commerce to provide support to maintain them.
    A statement by the governor 's office, the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of Atwani "met with members of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce in the presence of its chairman and members of the Baghdad Provincial Council and a number of Iraqi traders, and discussed with meeting the main obstacles facing the sector at various levels, were presented several proposals for the advancement of this sector. "
    The promise of the governor, according to the statement, the two communities to "support them , " he said, adding that the province would "open the doors to coordinate with other ministries and institutions to overcome the obstacles that stand in front of them."
    For their part , the price of the audience, the conservative initiative Aadenha the most important initiative of the local government in Baghdad to support this sector , ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:00 pm