Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chalabi submit a formal request to Nujaifi on implications of today's demonstrations

chouchou
    chouchou

Chalabi submit a formal request to Nujaifi on implications of today's demonstrations Empty Chalabi submit a formal request to Nujaifi on implications of today's demonstrations

Post by chouchou Sat 31 Aug 2013, 4:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Iraqi National Congress leader, Ahmed al-Chalabi announced on Saturday, submitting a formal request to the parliament Speaker, Osama al-Nujaifi to hold an emergency meeting to discuss the implications of the demonstrations that demand to cancel pensions for MPs and members of provincial councils

“We have sent a request to the Iraqi parliament to convene an emergency session about today’s events,” Chalabi said in comments posted on his personal Facebook, briefed by "Shafaq News”.

The demonstrations, which took place in Baghdad to demand cancelling pensions for MPs and members of provincial councils witnessed on Saturday clashes with security forces after the latter resorted to prevent demonstrators from reaching Tahrer and Ferdous squares in central Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 4:13 pm