Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister Meets British Ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister Meets British Ambassador Empty Foreign Minister Meets British Ambassador

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Aug 2013, 6:43 pm

Foreign Minister Meets British Ambassador

Posted on 31 August 2013

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari held a meeting with the UK Ambassador to Iraq, Simon Collis, at his office on August 28th.

During the meeting, the two officials discussed Iraqi – British relations, the political situation in the region, and the developments of the Syrian crisis and the ongoing international reaction to it.

The Minister reviewed the security situation in Iraq and the humanitarian consequences of the Syrian crisis on the conditions in Iraq as a result of the continuing arrival of the Syrian refugees and the military escalation on the internal situation in Iraq.

The meeting was attended by Undersecretary for Bilateral Relations, Head of the Europe Department, and the Minister’s Office Manager.

(Source: MoFA)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:52 pm