Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy state law reveals the content of the Abadi talks with Saudi King

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy state law reveals the content of the Abadi talks with Saudi King Empty Deputy state law reveals the content of the Abadi talks with Saudi King

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 3:05 am

Deputy state law reveals the content of the Abadi talks with Saudi King

09:17 - 20/06/2017

MP for the rule of law Abdul Ilah Naieli, Tuesday, the content of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi talks with Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, noting that al-Abadi told Salman that Iraq retains the legal right to hold accountable countries that supported terrorism.

He said in a statement Naieli / information /, said that "Abadi told the Saudis, led by King Salman bin Abdul Aziz explicitly not to accept Iraq again with the support of terrorist groups while retaining the legal right to hold accountable any involvement in terrorism."

He added that "the second visit will be to Kuwait to support the reconstruction of the liberated areas file and gain international support against external financing as well as to discuss the most prominent file and is listening to the mediation efforts in the Gulf crisis and the possibility of Iraq's intervention to resolve the crisis under the shadow of excellent relations with all parties to the conflict."

He Naieli, that "Abadi will discuss ways of mediation in Iran Alkhiljih economic relations and strengthen border security and several files, most notably the Syrian crisis." It ended 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:39 am