Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Qatar declared war on its opponents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Qatar declared war on its opponents Empty MP: Qatar declared war on its opponents

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 3:30 am

MP: Qatar declared war on its opponents

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Counting the Egyptian Parliament member Abdul Rahim Ali, on Monday, Qatar's call for Turkish troops to the presence on its territory, on the issue of cutting the four countries as a declaration of war against these countries.

Ali said in a press statement that "for reasons become known to all, the most important of Qatar's support for terrorism, extremist organizations, and its attempt to dismantle the region in favor of the plans and strategies, working against Arab national security, cut off the four countries (Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain) relations in Doha final and it ended up at this position, which is the inherent right of those States. "

He added that "Qatar's call for Turkish troops to the presence on its territory, on the issue to another track, it has become Qatar's decision, a declaration of war on the four countries, and the next most dangerous."

The Turkish military said that the agreement between Ankara and Doha on the establishment of a Turkish military base and the legal status of the Turkish Armed Forces in the Qatari territory which will allow the deployment of Turkish troops in Qatar permanently, entered into force on June 15, 2015.

The boycott of Qatar countries (Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain) presented a list of demands to Doha on top of reducing diplomatic representation with Iran, and the expulsion of any member of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard is on its territory, and the closure of the Turkish military base on Qatari territory, and demanded compensation not little size, along with other demands.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AE%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%85%D9%87%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:30 am