Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Public Holiday Declared due to Heatwave

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Public Holiday Declared due to Heatwave Empty Public Holiday Declared due to Heatwave

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2013, 4:33 am

Public Holiday Declared due to Heatwave

18 July 2013. By John Lee.

The Iraqi Government has announced that Thursday 18th July will be a public holiday due to the high temperatures.

As a result, the Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) will be closed. The next session will be held on Sunday (21st July).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Public Holiday Declared due to Heatwave Empty Re: Public Holiday Declared due to Heatwave

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2013, 4:35 am

Announced that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers disable always on Thursday due to high temperatures.

The Secretariat said that tomorrow will be an official holiday in Baghdad and the provinces due to high temperatures,
    The temperature rose to almost 50 degrees Celsius in Baghdad and the provinces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2F
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Public Holiday Declared due to Heatwave Empty Re: Public Holiday Declared due to Heatwave

Post by weslin3 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 5:35 am

Ok! They have a lot of holidays... so banks will be closed I wonder?  hmmmmmm  :idea: 

Pig-Pen
    Pig-Pen
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by Pig-Pen Thu 18 Jul 2013, 2:59 pm

I saw it at 130 degrees when i was over there and NOTHING was shut down. They must be getting soft........or.........hmmmmmmmm...............
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 4:21 pm

Hey Pig-Pen we both are hummmmmmming...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:57 pm