Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America suspends consideration of arms sales to Gulf states until the crisis in Qatar is solved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America suspends consideration of arms sales to Gulf states until the crisis in Qatar is solved Empty America suspends consideration of arms sales to Gulf states until the crisis in Qatar is solved

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 2:21 am

America suspends consideration of arms sales to Gulf states until the crisis in Qatar is solved

WASHINGTON, June 26 (Xinhua) - US Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Korker said on Monday he would suspend arms sales to Gulf states until the country crisis was resolved.
    "All countries in the region should do more to combat terrorism, but recent conflicts between the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries only serve to derail efforts to fight Iran and confront Iran," he said in a letter to US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
    Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, as well as Egypt, broke off relations earlier this month with Qatar. The first three countries imposed a land and air blockade on Qatar, accusing it of supporting terrorism. Mauritania, Yemen and the Comoros also cut ties with Qatar.
    Kuwait, which is in the process of mediating between the three Gulf states, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, as well as Egypt, recently submitted a list of the demands of the four countries to Qatar as a condition for the return of diplomatic relations and includes 13 items approved within 10 days of their submission. Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:29 am