Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar has launched its worst attack on Gulf states since the crisis began

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar has launched its worst attack on Gulf states since the crisis began Empty Qatar has launched its worst attack on Gulf states since the crisis began

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 6:37 am

Qatar has launched its worst attack on Gulf states since the crisis began

Arab and international Since 2017-07-09 at 09:51 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Qatar's Deputy Prime Minister and former Minister of Energy and Industry, Abdullah bin Hamad Al-Attiyah, said that Qatar is ready to coexist and deal with all the risks of the Gulf crisis and the embargo imposed on it. Al-Jaber Al-Sabah.
    Al-Attiyah pointed out that Qatar has learned a tough lesson from the current crisis, "but it is a useful lesson for us how to deal with our economy and our markets and our self-reliance more than we depend on others." He said that Qatar will not return as it was and unfortunately learned not to trust the brothers and sisters who did so. Siege, "according to the" Electronic Gate of the East ".
    On the impact of the crisis on the GCC, Al-Attiyah said: "We established the GCC in 1981 and in my personal opinion the GCC is considered to be finished.
    He added: the countries of the blockade have acted irrationally against Qatar, and the recent Cairo conference failed before it began, where they talked about future actions and it was strange that one of the ministers at that conference said that the whole world against Qatar, and that the whole world knows that Qatar is a terrorist state, For him ... Is it Djibouti, the Maldives, Seychelles and the countries that have affected its position with bribes?
    He added: "There are important officials in these countries have continued with me and announced their rejection of the decisions of the boycott, saying let us, and we do not want to embarrass them.
    Al-Attiyah was surprised by the decisions taken by the countries of the blockade in Qatar Province economically, land, air and sea, describing them as strange and selective decisions. He said: The UAE has not yet crossed the Qatari gas. Why ... Because 30% of its electricity production depends on Qatari gas. If we are a terrorist state, why do you buy gas from us and pay us hundreds of millions of dollars?
    Commenting on the remarks made by UAE Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed during a press conference in Cairo that Qatar does not paint the smile on the faces, Attiyah said: "We are not the makers of Basma, and if you are sad this is not our problem, and draw the smile to any people ... on your demands, American demands are not applicable.
    Al-Attiyah said that the Muslim Brotherhood is in Bahrain and they have the newspaper al-Nabaa, which responded to the foreign minister and criticized his position. I hope that they will not be subjected to imprisonment and that the newspaper will not be closed. The movement stood with the government of Bahrain against what happened from others during the recent unrest in Bahrain.
    He added: It is sad to see Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir at the Cairo conference at the end of the row, the role of Saudi Arabia is greater than this role.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 10:19 pm