Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The port of Khor Al-Zubair attracts a line new global shipping lines.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The port of Khor Al-Zubair attracts a line new global shipping lines. Empty The port of Khor Al-Zubair attracts a line new global shipping lines.

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Jun 2017, 1:49 am

The port of Khor Al-Zubair attracts a line new global shipping lines.

History of edits:: 2017/6/30

{Baghdad} Euphrates News announced that the Ministry of Transport, the success of the port of Khor Al-Zubair administration in Basra province to attract new shipping lines worldwide container {Maersk Line Company}.
    According to a statement of the ministry and the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it that " the ship {MV HANSA} docked on berth number / 8 loaded with hundreds of containers."
    The general manager of the General Company for Iraqi Ports Engineer Riad Sawadi that "the implementation of the directives of the Minister of Transport Kazem Cup in increasing production capacity and to maximize revenue for the ports of Iraq has attracted the port of Khor Al - Zubair this shipping line."
    The company {Maersk Line Company} container is one of the companies {AB Moler} Danish was founded in 1904 and owns 630 container ship , including the largest container ship in the world, the ship {Emma Maersk} and the movement of this company more than 12 million containers annually and managed by 33 thousand employees in 114 countries in the world and operates many shipping lines for Hoyat.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:21 pm