Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Internet was cut off in Iraq in the morning with the start of the sixth preparatory exams on Sun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Internet was cut off in Iraq in the morning with the start of the sixth preparatory exams on Sun Empty The Internet was cut off in Iraq in the morning with the start of the sixth preparatory exams on Sun

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2017, 1:34 am

The Internet was cut off in Iraq in the morning with the start of the sixth preparatory exams on Sunday

BAGHDAD, July 2 (KUNA) - The Ministry of Communications announced that the Internet will be cut off in all governorates during the final exams for sixth grade students.
    The ministry said in a statement that it will cut off the Internet from Sunday morning from 5 am to 8:30 am and all the examination days to prevent cheating in the examination centers, following the worsening of the crisis of fraud depending on the phones with the Internet. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Internet was cut off in Iraq in the morning with the start of the sixth preparatory exams on Sun Empty Today .. the start of the sixth preparatory exams

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2017, 2:10 am

Today .. the start of the sixth preparatory exams

07/02/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    head on Sunday morning, more than 350 thousand students sixth preparatory stage for their final exams. The Ministry of Education announced the creation of all logistics supplies for examinations in coordination with the security and service agencies, set a date this week to announce the results of the third Mediterranean.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 4:54 pm