Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of a secret base for US aircraft in Jordan to hit Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure  of a secret base for US aircraft in Jordan to hit Iraq and Syria Empty Disclosure of a secret base for US aircraft in Jordan to hit Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 4:22 pm

Disclosure
     of a secret base for US aircraft in Jordan to hit Iraq and Syria

15:08 - 07/03/2017

Revealed satellite images, on Monday, the existence of a secret base again to the United States drones have not been reported previously in Jordan, where flying MQ-9 Reaper aircraft is the march of the desert base of a remote north-eastern part of the country in an ideal position to monitor and hit targets in Iraq and Syria.

The Web site, the Loire gas Borng US in his translation agency / information / report that "this rule is the second after the conciliator Salti Jordanian rule," noting that "the review of images indicated that the drones were transferred to the new base between November 2014 and the second January of the year 2015, shortly after the start of US troops and military operations in Syria. "

He added that "in early 2016 showed images expanded shelter aircraft with the addition of two others with a new perimeter barriers and earlier this year was revealed new support structures can be places of living for the crew and ground crew maintenance."

He added that "with the presence of three shelters aircraft measuring 50 meters in length is likely there are three combat patrols each of them consists of three to four planes taking off from the site and with the lack of communication sites, this site is the launch site."

The report noted that "the site is not just a site for unmanned aircraft, but a large air base Force Royal Jordanian air base called locally H4 name which includes six aircraft AH-1F Cobra from flocks 10 and 12 aircraft from Cessna Squadron 15 to monitor the border, while the cobra aircraft combat operations. " Finished / z 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/03/171769/

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:22 pm