Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq secures international route with Jordan by secret aircraft and patrols

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq secures international route with Jordan by secret aircraft and patrols Empty Iraq secures international route with Jordan by secret aircraft and patrols

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Jun 2017, 1:37 am

Iraq secures international route with Jordan by secret aircraft and patrols

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraq-Baghdad Operations Command announced the start of the international road linking Baghdad and the border port of Trebil with Jordan.
    "The stages of securing the international highway linking the capital Baghdad to the border port of Trebil with the Jordanian territories started in order to protect it and to prepare for its reopening after closing since the beginning of 2014," Lt. Col. Mohammed Khalaf of the Al-Jazeera and Al-Badia Operations Command said.
    He added that "the process of securing the road to the border, comes through multiple stages, in order to remove the threat by terrorist organizations that spread in the same areas, and the return of passenger traffic and commercial route," adding that "securing the road will be through intensified aviation, And the launch of security patrols and secret along it. "
    He explained that "the opening of the port will be reopened once the threat of terrorists who lie down to prevent the opening is removed," stressing that "entrusting the task of securing it to foreign security companies is up to the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi."
    It is noteworthy that the international highway linking the Iraqi capital Baghdad border ports with Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia has become unsafe for travelers and the transport of goods with these countries, after the organization attacked and urged parts of it and controlled since 2014. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:28 pm