Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi parliament holds its first session and the swearing in of the replacement of the deputy dismis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi parliament holds its first session and the swearing in of the replacement of the deputy dismis Empty Iraqi parliament holds its first session and the swearing in of the replacement of the deputy dismis

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jul 2017, 6:24 am

Iraqi parliament holds its first session and the swearing in of the replacement of the deputy dismissed due to absences

BAGHDAD - Iraq's parliament held its first session of the last legislative year of the current parliamentary session 2014-2018, headed by Salim al-Jubouri.
    According to informed sources, "The agenda of the session includes the first reading of the draft law of the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention on International Land Transport for 1975, and the first reading of the draft amendment of the amendment of fines law contained in the Penal Code No. 111 of 1969 Amended and other special laws No. 6 of 2008, And the first reading of the draft law of the first amendment to the law of the civil presses No. 5 of 1999, "adding that" the session includes the inauguration of the oath of freedom of Muhsin al-Shara in lieu of the deputy dismissed because of absences Mohammed al-Tai. " Ending

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:18 am