Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources announces the approval of the Council of Ministers to consider the Central Marshes n

chouchou
    chouchou

Water Resources announces the approval of the Council of Ministers to consider the Central Marshes n Empty Water Resources announces the approval of the Council of Ministers to consider the Central Marshes n

Post by chouchou Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The Ministry of Water Resources for approval by the Council of Ministers as the Central marshes and national park means a form of natural reserves.

[ltr]The Minister of Water Resources Muhannad al-Saadi said in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it on Saturday that "the Council of Ministers agreed on the grounds of the marshes Central national park means a form of natural reserves."[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "the objective of this measure is to maintain the sustainability of economic and cultural activity for the local population in the provinces of Dhi Qar, Maysan and Basra, an area of {558} thousand and {616} without addition to protect the environmental integrity of one or more ecosystems for present and future generations."[/ltr]

[ltr]He said al-Saadi also aims this decision to maintain environmental resources diversity biological diversity Geological protected areas of nature and preserve plant and animal species inside and outside of their natural habitats and their environmental and scientific research in the field of biology and ecosystems and to encourage tourism and human activities and the protection of the landscape attractive.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:01 pm