Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China offers 80 million Chinese yuan to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China offers 80 million Chinese yuan to Iraq Empty China offers 80 million Chinese yuan to Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2017, 2:00 am

China offers 80 million Chinese yuan to Iraq

Last updated: 13 July 2017 - 11:32 p

The Chinese government on Thursday decided to provide 80 million Chinese yuan to the Iraqi government to rebuild the post-war areas. Iraqi President Fuad Masum stressed the importance of Chinese companies' contribution to the reconstruction of liberated areas and the development of infrastructure in all regions of Iraq. "The Chinese Ambassador to Iraq, Chen Weicheng, received a written message from Chinese President Xi Jinping on behalf of the Chinese government and people expressing warm congratulations on the liberation of Mosul and the victories Iraq has achieved against terrorism," the statement said. The Chinese president stressed, according to a Said that "his government has decided to provide 80 million Chinese yuan in new material aid to the Iraqi government for post-war reconstruction." He added that "the success of the Iraqi armed forces in liberating the city of Mosul is an important victory in the war against terrorism, "The country has long and actively participated in the economic reconstruction of Iraq and has provided it with assistance as much as possible," the Chinese president said, adding that "the people of Iraq have always supported Iraq's sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity, Sino-Iraqi relations "In recent years, there has been a good momentum for development as practical cooperation in the fields of economy, trade and energy is deepening," he said, stressing "the importance of joint efforts to advance the strategic partnership between China and Iraq to a higher level. Liberated areas and the development of infrastructure in all regions of Iraq, "calling for" to be inspired by the successes of the Chinese experience in various fields. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 8:45 am