Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China offers Iraq $ 10 million loan for reconstruction of liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China offers Iraq $ 10 million loan for reconstruction of liberated areas Empty China offers Iraq $ 10 million loan for reconstruction of liberated areas

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Aug 2018, 4:17 am

China offers Iraq $ 10 million loan for reconstruction of liberated areas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

China's ambassador to Baghdad Chen Weicheng announced Thursday a loan to Iraq to boost economic cooperation and reconstruction of liberated areas.
    "Secretary-General Mehdi Al-Alak received the Ambassador of the People's Republic of China to Iraq (Chen Wiching) and stressed during the meeting the desire of Iraq to develop prospects for joint cooperation with China and expand its role in the future in all fields, especially in the Development of the Education Sector '.
    He called on the Chinese ambassador 'to attend the conference of economy and development to be held in Baghdad mid-month.'
    The meeting was attended by the President of the People's Republic of China (Xi Jinping) at the opening session of the eighth session of the Ministerial Meeting of the Forum on China-Arab Cooperation. He also pointed out that the Chinese side launched a special plan to support reconstruction projects in the economic sector supported by the Industrial Renaissance. To strengthen the horizons of cooperation between the two countries in various sectors, especially in the productive sector and the expansion of investment channels and financing and promote peace and reconstruction, investment and development and social security and humanitarian relief.
    The Arab-China Cooperation Forum launched its "Belt and Road" initiative to adhere to the principles of consultation, partnership and sharing, in order to enhance policy coherence, business interdependence, business continuity and currency exchange, which was widely supported by the international community, including the Arab world. '.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:03 pm