Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq holds the retirement body responsible for the delayed salaries of martyrs exchange differences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq holds the retirement body responsible for the delayed salaries of martyrs exchange differences Empty Iraq holds the retirement body responsible for the delayed salaries of martyrs exchange differences

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:28 am

Iraq holds the retirement body responsible for the delayed salaries of martyrs exchange differences

Rafidain Bank

Download Rafidain Bank, Monday, delayed retirement body responsible for the martyrs of the security forces and the popular crowd salaries exchange differences, adding that he addressed the body several times, but it was delayed in sending.

The Information Office of the bank said in a press statement received by "Economy News", "martyrs of the delayed payment of the salaries of differences terrorist operations of the army, the police and the crowd popular for their families to send lists of delayed health of the breasts and lists of their names by the National Pension Commission."

"The bank's executive hand in the salaries of the martyrs exchange differences after the arrival of lists of instruments and lists of their names by the Authority to the branches of the bank," noting that "the delay that occurred in non Froqathm pensions borne by the Commission exchange."

He explained that "the bank addressed the body several times for the purpose of sending statements, but the Commission delayed in sending and therefore, the bank estimated a feeling of the families of the martyrs and committed regardless of their entitlements if they are received by the Commission."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:52 am