Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Five IDPs die of thirst south of Hasakah

jedi17
    jedi17

Five IDPs die of thirst south of Hasakah Empty Five IDPs die of thirst south of Hasakah

Post by jedi17 Wed 19 Jul 2017, 2:55 pm

by Loaa Adel
    Jul 19, 2017, 1:21 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit
    Representational photo.
    Report Ad

Hasakah (Syria News) Five displaced persons died of thirst, yesterday, after fleeing from the Islamic State-held areas to the southern countryside of Hasakah, local sources told Qasioun News on Wednesday.

The sources said that three women and two children died of thirst when the drinking water ran out of them, after fleeing the Islamic State-held areas to the southern countryside of Hasakah.

Thousands of civilians flee from the areas held by the radical Islamic State group, due to the ongoing air strikes carried out by Russian and US warplanes, since the beginning of Raqqa offensive.

It is noteworthy that the Islamic State militants are preventing civilians from leaving their territory and imposing sanctions, which could lead to the execution of the “smugglers” who move civilians out of the IS-held areas to the areas controlled by the Syrian Democratic Forces, north of Raqqa and south of Hasakah.

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:28 am