Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia calls on the United States to reduce the number of its diplomats in Moscow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia calls on the United States to reduce the number of its diplomats in Moscow Empty Russia calls on the United States to reduce the number of its diplomats in Moscow

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 6:02 am

Russia calls on the United States to reduce the number of its diplomats in Moscow

The Russian Foreign Ministry announced on Friday that Moscow is leaving itself the right to reciprocate in response to US sanctions against it, stressing that the response will affect US interests.

"We leave ourselves the right to reciprocity and other measures that will affect America's interests," the foreign ministry said in a statement.

"The Russian side is freezing the use of the US Embassy in Russia as of August 1 all the warehouses located on Durozhny Street in Moscow and a building in the area of ​​Sirebni Bor."

Moscow has also proposed that Washington reduce its diplomatic mission in Russia to 455 by September 1.

"Before September 1, we propose to the American side that the number of diplomats and local staff working at the US Embassy in Moscow, and in consulates in Petersburg, Yekaterinburg and Vladivostok be identical to the number of Russian diplomats and local staff in America," the State Department said in a statement. This means that the total number of US diplomats and consulates in Russia will be reduced to 455. "

The Russian Foreign Ministry also condemned the new US sanctions as a serious attack on Russian international affairs.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%AE%D9%81%D8%B6-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%AF/

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:37 am