Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United States sends 6 diplomats to resolve the crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United States sends 6 diplomats to resolve the crisis   Empty United States sends 6 diplomats to resolve the crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Feb 2013, 4:40 am

United States sends 6 diplomats to resolve the crisis

Author: The future of Iraq

02/17/2013 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / future Iraqi
    Political source revealed diplomatic determination of the U.S. delegation to come to Baghdad for meetings with the political blocs to exit solution to the existing crises.
    Said the source, who declined to be identified, for "Future of Iraq", he is scheduled to arrive delegation diplomatic component of six people - unnamed - to Baghdad next week, explaining that this delegation costly directly by the U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to resolve the political crisis in Iraq. The source pointed out that it was due to meet leaders of the National Alliance, and the leaders of the Iraqi List, in order to reach a political consensus satisfies the parties, noting that there are arrangements with the United Nations and the British Embassy and the Turkish and Iranian in Baghdad to attend the final meeting expanded that makes all the political parties satisfaction location of the next stages.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 4:24 pm