Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United States says it will reduce the number of its troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United States says it will reduce the number of its troops in Iraq Empty The United States says it will reduce the number of its troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 2:21 pm

The United States says it will reduce the number of its troops in Iraq
    January 10 2018 09:00 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Seelman[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

The US ambassador to Baghdad, Duclas Sulaiman, said Wednesday that his country will gradually reduce the number of US troops in Iraq in the coming months. 

"The presence of US forces in Iraq has decreased, especially in Anbar province, in coordination with Iraqi forces, which was previously supported by fiery artillery, while currently only the advisory role," Suleiman told a press conference at the US Embassy in Baghdad on January 10, 2018. "He said. 

"There will be a gradual reduction of these forces in the coming months without replacing them with another." 

He added that "Washington's assistance is currently focused on training Iraqi forces to hold land in the liberated areas, in addition to providing humanitarian assistance to the displaced until they return."

"The United States has spent $ 112 million on securing liberated areas by lifting mines and improvised explosive devices, as well as other funds that it has contributed to within the United Nations Development Program to support Iraq," he said. 

The United States has been leading the international coalition to fight a militant organization in Iraq and Syria for more than three years. 

Washington maintains a military presence on Iraqi territory that includes, according to media reports, some 5,000 troops providing logistical support and training to Iraqi forces in the war against a militant organization. 

On 9 December, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced the liberation of Iraqi territory entirely from the control of the Da`sh organization.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:47 am