Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: Qatar supported my list and did not accuse it of involvement with terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: Qatar supported my list and did not accuse it of involvement with terrorism Empty Allawi: Qatar supported my list and did not accuse it of involvement with terrorism

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2017, 2:40 am

Allawi: Qatar supported my list and did not accuse it of involvement with terrorism

 Baghdad / Range

Vice President of the Republic Iyad Allawi, yesterday, on his comments on accusations against Qatar, last month, the involvement of supporting terrorism and interference in Iraqi affairs, considering that what is attributed to him is "a lie and a fabrication."
    Allawi praised the Qatari role during the past period and supported its electoral list during the 2010 elections. He stressed that efforts and support were not limited to Doha only, noting that his list received support from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Syria.
    Allawi, during a visit to Egypt in mid-June, accused the State of Qatar of adopting the project of the Sunni region and dividing Iraq, while criticizing the Arab role in supporting terrorist groups.
    Iyad Allawi said that "Qatar has adopted a partition project in Iraq by embracing the Sunnis, and calling for a Sunni region," adding that "this is an interference in Iraqi affairs."
    In an interview with Qatar's Al-Sharq newspaper on Sunday, the vice president said: "I have not and will not talk about confrontation with Qatar or among the Arab countries at all, but I have called and will continue to solve the problems in a constructive and brotherly dialogue. "I have not accused Qatar of terrorism, but I said and I say now that Qatar and the Qataris are still and they are still. Arabs with distinction ".
    The head of the National Coalition that "Qatar and the Arab Islamic countries except Iran, supported the coalition of Iraq in 2010 politically and did not support any party representing a particular sect and the evidence that the National Coalition has won the most votes from the elections despite the fraud and exclusion and lack of integrity that accompanied those charges" .
    "Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, the UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, Bahrain and even Bashar al-Assad, Lebanon, Algeria and Turkey have supported the Iraqi coalition for which I was president," Allawi said.
    Asked about the official positions that criticized his accusations against Qatar during his visit to Egypt, the vice president said that "many Iraqis have displeased me. I do not know and I have only heard from one person, Mr. Tariq al-Hashemi, who knows how much I respect him."
    "But as for the brother of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, he did not make any statement against me and did not tell me any position contrary to my statements, but he stated his refusal to engage in the policy of axes, but at the same time I would like to draw attention to the fact that I am not an employee, .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:19 am