Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tariq al - Hashemi responds to Allawi: Qatar supported Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tariq al - Hashemi responds to Allawi: Qatar supported Iraq Empty Tariq al - Hashemi responds to Allawi: Qatar supported Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:23 am

Tariq al - Hashemi responds to Allawi: Qatar supported Iraq

 Baghdad / Range

Tariq al-Hashemi criticized on Sunday accusations by Iyad Allawi to Qatar, which accused it of seeking to divide Iraq by encouraging the establishment of
    Sunni territory. The former vice president considered Allawi's comments "a forgery of the facts and a cheap lie."
    Al-Hashemi said, in his comments (range) yesterday, that "Qatar was supportive of the Iraqi List, which was Allawi's leader," adding that "accusing Qatar of planning to divide Iraq is only an attempt
    To falsify the facts. "
    "Iyad Allawi, Vice President of the Republic, has accused Qatar of adopting the establishment of the Sunni region and the division of Iraq, while criticizing the Arab silence on the role of the country in support of the groups
    Terrorism.
    Allawi, at a press conference in Cairo, that "Qatar has adopted a partition project in Iraq by embracing the Sunnis, and call for a Sunni region," adding that "this is an interference in Iraqi affairs."
    The positions of the vice president came at the end of an official visit to Cairo, during which he met Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, Secretary General of the League of Arab States Ahmed Aboul Gheit, as well as the heads of the Egyptian government and parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:28 pm