Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: Jumaili underestimates the parliament and questioning him next Monday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: Jumaili underestimates the parliament and questioning him next Monday Empty Nassif: Jumaili underestimates the parliament and questioning him next Monday

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Aug 2017, 2:25 am

Nassif: Jumaili underestimates the parliament and questioning him next Monday

Date of release: 2017/8/4

The accused MP Alia Nassif, the Minister of Commerce and Salman Jumaili, accused the Legislative Institution of ridicule by claiming that there were deputies who had signed papers that did not read its content, stressing that "the interrogation of Jamili will take place next Monday."
    "Al-Jumaili underestimated the minds of the deputies when he claimed in a statement issued by his office yesterday that some of them had signed papers that did not see their contents," said Naseef in a statement released by her media office. "The al-Jumaili knows his duties well and knows that he signed Questioning because he read the content of the interrogation form before signing it, and we are not naive or ignorant as he claims, and this is an insult and deliberate abuse of representatives of the people by portraying them as signing to what they do not know. "
    She added that "Jumaili also claims in his statement that the file of questioning has become in the hands of the judiciary, while the questioning will be next Monday and the scrutiny of signatures will be by the House of Representatives," demanding the President of the House of Representatives to "resolve this issue quickly through the request of the 48 deputies signatories Or who believes that his signature is not true to the progress of the testimony before the Presidency of the Council of Representatives. "
    "The arrival of the signatures to the interrogator allowed Haidar al-Mulla to contact some of the deputies who signaled to embarrass them," said Nassif, who was surprised by "how the signatures reached the interrogator and Haidar al-Mulla, while according to Article 58 of the House of Representatives' And ask them to withdraw their signatures, and I believe that the Presidency bears responsibility for it. "
    "I would like to remind the President of the Council that the lawsuit against the writer in the previous parliamentary session was not related to the signatures, but was related to the lack of seriousness of the questions of questioning, and what may not know [Jumaili and Mala] is that the issue has become a public opinion, The Iraqi people are dissatisfied with what is happening in the Ministry of Commerce, especially after the arrival of the case to the distribution of rotten rice to fit for human use, and I will disclose on the day of questioning about things to be seen by the Iraqi people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:33 am